|L. Michelle Bennett, Ph.D.|
- information about GP IDeA-CTR's mission to build infrastructure for clinical and translational research (CTR);
- CTR presentations and resources from across the network;
- presentations about translating research across the clinical and translational spectrum;
- information about team science;
- community engagement presentations;
- breakout sessions to identify unmet research needs and to develop action plans to address these needs;
- mock study section; and
- optional facility tours.
The keynote speaker will be L. Michelle Bennett, Ph.D., director of the Center for Research Strategy at the National Cancer Institute.
The CTR Superstar Competition also will be held on Oct. 10, where a panel of judges will award $20,000 to a winning CTR pilot project pitch.
There is no fee to attend the two-day Great Plains IDeA-CTR Second Annual Scientific Meeting (October 10-11th). Pre-registration is required, and the deadline is Oct. 3. See more information on the event and register.