The following events will be held in the Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center Lobby, unless otherwise noted:
- Tuesday, Dec. 4, noon: The University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media (CFAM) will present opera and musical theater Solos with Alexandria Plumb, a master of music voice student.
- Thursday, Dec. 6, noon, Durham Outpatient Center Atrium: Members of Millard North High School Orchestra, mentored by UNO School of Music students, will present the culminating performance of a semester long service-learning project, "Sound Health; Bringing Music to Medicine." This collaborative project partners the UNMC Cancer Center Healing Arts program, Millard North High School, and UNO School of Music.
- Dec. 11, noon: Omaha Symphony Christmas Celebration Cast
- Dec. 12, noon: UNO CFAM School of Arts and School of Music students, enrolled in a musical theatre studio and opera workshop, perform solos and duets from their musical repertoire.
- Dec. 13, noon: UNO Faculty String Quartet
- Dec. 17, noon: Caroling with Greg Bociek, M.D., and friends
- Dec. 19, 1 p.m.: Opera Omaha Holiday Performance in the Chihuly Sanctuary, level four of the Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center.
All events are free. Everyone is invited.