The Center for Heart and Vascular Research will hold a forum, "Scientific Rigor and Reproducibility," at noon on July 19 in the Durham Research Center Auditorium, Room 1002.
Panelists for the discussion will include:
- Tammy Kielian, Ph.D., professor, pathology/microbiology;
- Tess Kuenstling, Ph.D., director, research resources;
- Jane Meza, Ph.D., associate vice chancellor for global engagement, international programs;
- Lani (Chi Chi) Zimmerman, Ph.D., professor, College of Nursing-Lincoln division; and
- Irving Zucker, Ph.D., professor, cellular/integrative physiology.
The event is free and open to the public. Lunch will be provided to the first 100 participants.