Ross Eppelheimer, M.D., is a new faculty member at UNMC.
- Name:Ross Eppelheimer, M.D.
- Hometown: Williamston, Mich.
- Title and department at UNMC/Title at Nebraska Medicine: Assistant professor, UNMC Department of Radiology; emergency radiologist
- Hepatic malignancy
- Trauma imaging
- Emergency radiology
How I fell in love with radiology: I have enjoyed the study of human anatomy ever since being introduced to it in my high school human biology class. Radiology is the perfect mix of anatomical science and diagnostic variety.
- M.D., Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit
- Residency, diagnostic radiology, St. Joseph's Medical Center, Phoenix
- Residency, diagnostic radiology, Winthrop University, Mineola, N.Y.
- Fellowship, abdominal imaging, Wake Forest, Winston Salem, N.C.
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
Three things people may not know about me:
- I enjoy home renovation.
- I enjoy hiking and backpacking.
- I like cycling and once rode a bicycle from Seattle to Boston.