At 3 p.m. today, the UNMC United Way Committee will draw prize winners for the first week of the campaign.
This week's prizes include:
- Three $25 VISA gift cards; and
- A $50 VISA gift card.
Employees of UNMC who pledge a minimum of $20 to the United Way campaign will be eligible for the prizes listed above. You can log into eServ and make a pledge before 3 p.m. today to be included in the drawing. Once you pledge, you are entered in all weekly drawings.
Entering Day 5 of UNMC's United Way campaign, here's how the participation levels stack up by college or unit:
- Academic and Student Affairs: 25 percent
- Business and Finance: 18 percent
- Chancellor's Unit: 47 percent
- Child Health Research Institute: 48 percent
- College of Allied Health Professions: 42 percent
- College of Dentistry: 5 percent
- College of Medicine: 9 percent
- College of Nursing: 38 percent
- College of Pharmacy: 18 percent
- College of Public Health: 21 percent
- Eppley Institute: 22 percent
- Facilities Management and Planning: 36 percent
- Human Resources: 17 percent
- ITS: 8 percent
- Munroe-Meyer Institute: 13 percent
- Research: 16 percent
The running total
As of 4 p.m. Thursday, UNMC achieved:
- Donations of $50,956
- Employee participation of 13 percent. *Remember, using the UNMC eServ website to choose not to donate counts as participation.
To participate in supporting the United Way:
- Click on this link. (The link will take you to UNMC eServ page.)
- Enter your UNMC username and password.
- Click on the red United Way link and participate today!
- Credit card donations are accepted.