University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
College of Nursing - Lincoln Division
550 N 19th Street
Lincoln, NE 68588-0620
- 1974, BSN, UNMC
- 1978, MSN, UNMC
- 2002, PhD, University of Colorado Health Sciences
* Wiggins, S. & Kreikemeier, R. (2017). Bisphosphonate therapy and osteogenesis imperfecta: The lived experience of children and their mothers. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 22 (4), 1-7. https://doi.10.1111/jspn.121912
*Beedle, S.E., Phillips, A., Wiggins, S., & Struwe, L., (2017). Preventing unplanned perioperative hypothermia in children. Association of peri-Operating Room Nurses Journal, 105 (2). 170-183. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aorn.2016.12.002
Wiggins, S. (2016). Charting the future of SPN: The strategic plan. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 31 (4), 459-462. https://doi.10.1016/j.pedn.2016.04.006
Wiggins, S. (2015). Updates from the SPN president. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 30(2), 421-424. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pedn.2014.12.009
* Wiggins, S.A. & Freeman, J.L. (2014). Understanding sleep during adolescence. Pediatric Nursing, 40 (2), 91-98.
* Wiggins, S.A. (2009). Family exemplars during implementation of a home pain management interventions. Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing, 32 (4), 160-179. https://doi.10.3109/01460860903281341
Wiggins, S.A. (2008). Pain following tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy: What do we know about home pain management? Pediatric Pain Letter, 10(1), 1-6. www.pediaric-pain.ca/ppl.
* Wiggins, S.A. & Foster, R.L. (2007). Pain following tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy: “Ouch it did hurt bad”. Pain Management Nursing, 8(4), 156-165. https//:doi.10.1016/j.pmn.2007.07.002