The NNRC offers poster design and printing services free of charge to all College of Nursing faculty, and doctoral students/summer undergraduate research program students disseminating research results, program evaluation, or other projects at professional conferences. NNRC staff can assist with the following:
- High-quality poster printing (Free poster printing requires 10 business days advance notice)
- Verifying conference poster formatting requirements
- General editing and overall design/layout
- Formatting or enhancing tables, charts, and graphs
- Formatting or enhancing figures, flow charts, logic models, or other graphics
- Poster tubes with a carrying strap are available on loan
For creative inspiration, completed posters are displayed throughout the College of Nursing campuses!
Contact email@example.com to schedule a complimentary poster design consultation
To request assistance with a poster, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
The following resources are available to help with your poster/publishing efforts: