The NNRC offers poster design and printing services free of charge to all College of Nursing faculty and doctoral students disseminating research results, program evaluation, or other projects at professional conferences. NNRC staff can assist with the following:
- High-quality poster printing (Free poster printing requires 3 business days advance notice)
- Verifying conference poster formatting requirements
- General editing and overall design/layout
- Formatting or enhancing tables, charts, and graphs
- Formatting or enhancing figures, flow charts, logic models, or other graphics
For creative inspiration, completed posters are displayed throughout the College of Nursing campuses!
To request assistance with a poster, contact Lauren Lesiak at 402-559-8081 or email Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:30 pm.
The following resources are available to help with your poster/publishing efforts: