MBC Decisions Research Study
How Do You Make Your Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC) Treatment Decisions?
Your story will help develop a decision-making app for women with MBC
- MBC treatment decision-making is very challenging.
- We seek women for a research study, who have made MBC treatment decisions.
- We also seek their relative/friend who provides substantial support, if possible (optional).
- Participants will be asked to tell us about the MBC treatment decision-making experience.
- Research study participants will each receive compensation for participation.
- Interviews are confidential and will not affect your care.