Self-Management of Urinary Incontinence in Rural Women: A Mixed Methods Study is a research study that seeks to explore how rural women approach urinary incontinence self-management.
Participants are eligible if they meet the following criteria:
- 30-60 years old
- Experience urinary incontinence
- Live in a rural area or small town
- Meeting with the principal investigator for a 1-hour interview
- Completing 3 questionnaires (15 minutes total)
- Meetings will be scheduled at a convenient time and will take place via Zoom
Interested individuals will be screened for study eligibility over the phone.
Participants will be compensated for their time.
IRB # 0694-21-EX