Center for Drug Delivery and Nanomedicine
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
College of Pharmacy
University of Nebraska Medical Center
986025 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-6849
Dr. Panja’s research interest is in synthetic biopolymer-based nanocarrier for targeted drug delivery. His research focuses on the synthesis of macromolecular polymeric drug and prodrug conjugates, their self-assembly to nanomedicine, and delivery to the targeted sites. He is very much associated with the formulation of novel nanomedicines intending to treat disease like Pancreatic Cancer and Acute Kidney Injury.
- Sudipta Panja, Wei Shen and Ronald A. Siegel, Biodegradable Elastomers Enabling 3D-Printing and Thermo-processing below 100 C. Biomacromolecules 2022, 23, 1, 163-173.
- Sudipta Panja, Samuel Hanson and Chun Wang, EDTA-mimetic Polydentate Hydrogels with Exceptionally High Heavy Metal Adsorption Capacity as Reusable Adsorbents for Wastewater Purification, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2020, 12, 22, 25276–25285.
- Sudipta Panja, Rashmi Bharti, Goutam Dey, Nathaniel A. Lynd, and Santanu Chattopadhyay, Coordination-Assisted Self-Assembled Polypeptide Nanogels to Selectively Combat Bacterial Infection, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 33599−33611.
- Sudipta Panja, Goutam Dey, Rashmi Bharti, Pijush Mandal, Mahitosh Mandal, and Santanu Chattopadhyay, Metal Ion Ornamented Ultrafast Light-Sensitive Nanogel for Potential in Vivo Cancer Therapy, Chemistry of Materials 2016, 28 (23), 8598–8610.
- Sudipta Panja, G. Dey, K. Kumari, R. Bharti, M. Mandal, T. K. Maiti and Santanu Chattopadhyay, Tailor-Made Temperature-Sensitive Micelle for Targeted and On-Demand Release of Anticancer Drugs, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8 (19), 12063–12074.
- Sudipta Panja, S. Maji, T. K. Maiti and Santanu Chattopadhyay, A Smart Magnetically Active Nanovehicle for on-Demand Targeted Drug Delivery: Where van der Waals Force Balances the Magnetic Interaction, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 24229–24241.