Pharmacy Coordinator- Liver/Intestinal Transplant
Clinical Assistant Professor-College of Pharmacy
University of Nebraska Medical Center
981090 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-1090
Teaching Activities: Dr. Keck lectures in the Solid Organ Transplant Section of Pharmacotherapy III. She is also a preceptor for IPPE Drug Information clerkships and the APPE Pediatric Liver Transplant Clerkship. Dr. Keck also precepts pharmacy practice residents at Nebraska Medicine.
Research Interests: Dr. Keck’s research interests include immunosuppression management and infectious disease complications post-transplantation.
- Keck M, Mindru C, Kalil AC, Mercer DF, Florescu DF. “Respiratory Syncytial Virus Lower Respiratory Tract Infection in a Pediatric Liver Transplant Recipient Treated with Oral Ribavirin.” Pediatric Transplantation, accepted pending publication
- Florescu DF, Qiu F, McCartan MA, Mindru C, Fey PD, and Kalil AC. “What is the efficacy and safety of colistin for the treatment of ventilator-associated pneumonia? A systematic review and meta-regression.” Clin Infect Dis 2012; 54:670-80.
- Sankaranarayanan J, Collier D, Furasek A, Reardon T, Smith LM, McCartan M, Langnas AN. “Rurality and other factors associated with adherence to immunosuppressant medications in community-dwelling solid-organ transplant recipients.” Res Social Adm Pharm. 2011 Aug 17.
- Ng T, Olsen KM, McCartan M, Puumala SE, Speidel KM, Miller MA, and Sears T. “Drug-Induced QTc-Interval Prolongation in the Intensive Care Unit: Incidence and Predictors.” Journal of Pharmacy Practice 2010; 23: 19-24.
- Florescu D., Hill LA, McCartan M. Grant W. “Two cases of Norwalk Virus Enteritis Following Small Bowel Transplantation Treated with Oral Human Serum Immunoglobulin.” Pediatric Transplantation. 2008; 12: 372-375.
- Ku J., McCartan M., Collier D. “Clinical Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Monitoring for Mycophenolate Mofetil.” Journal of Pharmacy Practice, Vol. 18, No. 6, 422-431 (2005).