Podia & Poster requirements
- First Name, Last Name, Institution with email address
- Category of Research (Options: Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacology, Clinical & Translational Research, Drug Discovery & Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Material Science, Drug Delivery, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Pre-formulation, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Regulatory Science, Other)
- Type of Presentation (Options: Poster, Podia)
- Title of Presentation
- Authors & Affiliations
- Abstract (250 word limit)
Deadline for Abstract submission is May 1st, 2020.
Guidelines for Podia/Oral Presentations
View PDF of Podia Schedule
- The Podia presentation sessions will be held on June 5th, 2020 in DRCI rooms 1004, 1005 and 1006.
- Each accepted Podia presenter will be assigned an alpha-numeric code or “Pod. No.”, which can be found in the online schedule >“abstract list”, agenda book and the app.
- All presenters must provide an electronic copy of their PowerPoint presentations with their podia number and last name by either method listed here:
- Through email email@example.com before 10:00PM of June 5th.
- On a CD/USB drive during Registration/Check-in on June 5th.
- All presenters are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to the presentation session to get ppt ready. Please check the schedule for your designated presentation time and venue. A moderator will be assigned to each room to facilitate the session.
- Each presenter will be given 10 min to present followed by 2 minutes of Q&A session.
- All the accepted Podia presentations will be rated as a part of the Podia/Oral presentation competition.
Guidelines for Poster Presentations
View PDF of Poster Schedule
- The Poster session will be held on June 5th, 2020 in public area between DRCI and DRC II on UNMC campus
- The poster dimensions should be not more than 36 inch x 48 inch (3 ft x 4ft). Portrait/landscape?
- Each poster will be assigned an alpha-numeric code or “Poster No.”, which can be found in the online schedule >“abstract list”, agenda book and the app.
- All posters should be on display by poster with the Poster numbers before 9:00 AM on June 5th, 2020 with pins provided for mounting the posters.
- All the accepted posters will be rated as a part of the Poster presentation competition.
- The formal Poster session will be held from 3:05PM to 4:40PM on June 5th, 2020.
- All posters should be removed after the poster session ends at 4:40 PM.