ASK UNMC! Who is at risk for an addiction?Ask UNMC - Department Videos
Alëna A. Balasanova, MD
- ASK UNMC! Who is at risk for an addiction?
- ASK UNMC! What is substance misuse and does it lead to addiction?
- ASK UNMC! How does substance use disorder lead to an addiction to drugs or alcohol?
- ASK UNMC! What are the signs of anxiety?
- ASK UNMC! How is anxiety treated?
Sharon Hammer, MD
- Ask UNMC: Bipolar Diagnosis
- Ask UNMC: Risk factors for postpartum depression
- Ask UNMC: Antidepressant medications and breastfeeding
- Ask UNMC: Bipolar Disorder Hereditary
- Ask UNMC: Postpartum Depression
- Ask UNMC: Treatment options for postpartum depression
Howard Liu, MD
- ASK UNMC! How do I help my child cope with the loss of our family pet?
- ASK UNMC! When should I speak up or butt out when it is not my child?
- ASK UNMC! Why is it important to apologize to your child?
- ASK UNMC! What are the most types of childhood fears?
- Ask UNMC: When are fears irrational and when should a parent seek help?
- Ask UNMC: Child and fears
- Ask UNMC: Fears
- Ask UNMC: How to help a bullied child
- Ask UNMC: How can parents help a child overcome fears?
- Ask UNMC: Why are children afraid of the dark?
- Ask UNMC: Children & Bullying
- Ask UNMC: Children & Aggression
- Ask UNMC: Violent Video Games
- Ask UNMC: Diagnosing teen depression
Ask UNMC: Bipolar Disorder
- Ask UNMC: Hateful Text Messages
- Ask UNMC: Sexual Abuse Signs
- Ask UNMC: Signs of Suicide