Thank you for your interest in the Psychiatry Residency Training Program at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Please review the following information carefully prior to submitting your application through ERAS.
OUR MATCH PLEDGE
- We expect 5 PGY-1 positions to start July 1, 2022 for which we will interview 50 candidates.
- We will not invite more candidates to interview than we have interview slots available.
- Interviews will be offered starting on/after October 1, 2022 depending on the number of applications received. (For the past two cycles, our program received an average of 582 applications.) Invitations will go out in the evening.
- If you are genuinely interested in our program, apply early with all your information available in ERAS (letters of recommendations, exam scores, etc.) A candidate who may have a special consideration including those in a couples' match or need to match in our geographic region can reach out to our program. (These situations should ideally be detailed in your personal statement.) We cannot guarantee an individualized response to every inquiry.
- All interviews will be virtual.
- We will certify our rank list by February 1.