We pursue the work today that creates the structures and processes needed for an equitable COPH. We do this by:
- Organizing resources and offering guidance and direction
- Establishing mechanisms for measurement and accountability for growth in justice, equity, diversity and inclusion
- Providing leadership and support in the development and implementation of initiatives that achieve our justice, equity, diversity and inclusion vision in education, research and service
- Facilitating communication toward shared meaning
The vision of the JEDI Council is to cultivate structures, processes, and resources throughout all facets of the College, centered in unity, so that all faculty, staff and students are welcomed, listened to, included and valued, allowing us to thrive individually and collectively.
JEDI Council Workgroups & Initiatives
- Creates communication processes and tools to guide justice, equity, inclusion and diversity at the COPH
- Education & Training
- Offers educational and training opportunities for COPH faculty, staff and students on justice, equity, inclusion and diversity.
- Evaluation Mechanisms
- Establish mechanisms for the evaluation of justice, equity, diversity and inclusion at COPH
- Policy & Procedure
- Ensure COPH policies and procedures align with current JEDI vision and mission