Who can apply
Any MPH or PhD student from a school or program of Public Health in the U.S.
How to Apply:
- Interested students must first contact the program director, Dr. Amr Soliman via email.
- With the aid of the program director, applicants will be matched with a faculty mentor to help identify research opportunities that suit the student's interest and background.
- Applicants will work together with a faculty mentor to develop a research mini-proposal and complete the application form.
- The deadline for application forms, including the mini-research proposal, is December 31, 2017.
- Applications will be reviewed and final decisions regarding acceptance and funding will be made prior to the add/drop deadline.
- Once accepted into the program, applicants must revise and finalize their proposals based upon the reviewer's comments.
Please do not attempt to develop a research project and compile application materials independently. Consultation with the CEESP program director is necessary to learn about current opportunities to develop a project with an international or ethnically diverse population.