The following is a list of the application components and requirements for all CEESP participants.
Application Components and Requirements:
- A research mini-proposal that consists of a description and timeline of the potential summer research project
- An outline of the resources to be utilized and developed as part of the project (e.g., research facilities, mentorship, data, etc.)
- A description of existing and developing skills that make the project feasible
- List of potential learning objectives
- A resume/CV
- Undergraduate and Graduate transcripts
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 must be maintained throughout the academic school year
- Application deadline: Please submit your application to Program Director, Dr. Amr Soliman.