Director of Training and Exercise Programs
Center for Preparedness Education
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
Kristine is primarily responsible for developing exercises and education to help Nebraska hospitals, long term cares and responding agencies prepare for disastrous events. She has been trained in Healthcare Business Continuity through DRI International and is a certified Healthcare Provider Continuity Professional (HCPCP).
Kristine has thirteen years of healthcare experience that includes Infection Control and Patient Safety Specialist in a small and large hospital settings, experience as an Embryologist in an Assisted Reproductive Technology clinic and experience as a Medical Technologist in a large Clinical Laboratory in the departments of Blood Banking, Chemistry and Microbiology.
- 1999, Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, University of South Dakota
- Disaster Preparedness in Healthcare and Community Response
- Conference Planning
- Public Speaking
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Prevention (APIC)
- Omaha Metropolitan Medical Response System (OMMRS)
- DRI International
- American Society of Clinical Pathology