Outreach Project Associate
Center for Reducing Health Disparities
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
- 2014-present: Outreach Project Associate, Center for Reducing Health Disparities, College of Public Health, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- 2013-2015: Manufacturing Technologist I, American Red Cross, Omaha, NE
- 2012-2013: QC Analyst I, Novartis Consumer Health, Lincoln, NE
- 2011-2012: Chemistry Technician, Novartis Consumer Health, Lincoln, NE
- 2019, MPH concentration in Epidemiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- 2011, BS in Biology, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Prevention of underage drinking
- Tobacco control and prevention
- Community engagement and outreach
- Racial and ethnic health disparities
- Healthy public spaces, recreations areas, and parks
- Ramos, A.K., Correa, A., Trinidad, N. Perspectives on breast health education and services among recent Hispanic immigrant women in the Midwest: A qualitative study in Lancaster County, Nebraska. Journal of Cancer Education. 2016; 31(4): 666-672.
- Ramos, A.K., Carlo, G., Grant, K., Trinidad, N., Correa, A. Stress, depression, and occupational injury among migrant farmworkers in Nebraska. Safety. 2016; 2(23): 1-11.
- Ramos, A.K., Fuentes, A. and Trinidad, N. Perception of job-related risk, training, and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) among Latino immigrant hog CAFO workers in Missouri: A pilot study. Safety. 2016; 2(25): 1-10.
- Ramos, A.K., Carvajal-Suarez, M., Leon, M., Trinidad, N. Sense of community, participation, and life satisfaction among Hispanic immigrants in rural Nebraska. Kontakt. 2017; 19(4): e284-e295.
- Ramos, A.K., Su, D., Corrrea, A., & Trinidad, N. Association between Social Capital and Self-Efficacy among Latinas in Nebraska. Social Work in Public Health. 2017; 33(11), 31-42.
- Ramos, A.K., Correa, A.,
- Ramos, A.K., Trinidad, N., Correa, A., Carlo, G. Correlates and predictors of alcohol consumption and negative consequences of alcohol use among Latino migrant farmworkers in Nebraska. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry. 2019. DOI: 10.1037/ort0000401
- Public Health Association of Nebraska
- Metro Omaha Tobacco Action Coalition