Department of Biostatistics
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
- B.S - Mathematics - The Ohio State University 2010
- M.S -Mathematics - University of Nebraska Omaha - 2012
- Graduate Research Assistant- Children's Hospital -Omaha - present
- Adjunct Mathematics Instructor -University of Nebraska Omaha- 2012 -2015
- Account Support - Small Business - Yahoo 2013 -2015
- Graduate Teaching Assistant -University of Nebraska Omaha- 2011 -2012
- Data analyst Assistant - Smithsonian Institution - Washington DC - 2008
- Survival data analysis, longitudinal data analysis, High dimensional data analysis
Research Experience and publications
- Graduate Research Assistant (2015-present) Analysis of congenital heart data at Children's Hospital.
- Graduate research work ( 2011-2012) - Error correcting codes for detecting 2 - 3 error in steganography.