- MS Biostatistics, Georgetown University, Washington D.C., USA
- BS Statistics, Hong Kong Baptist University, Zhuhai, China
- 2019-2021, Biostatistician, Firma Clinical Research, Maryland, USA.
- 2018, Research Assistant, Department of Biostatistics, Georgetown University, Washington D.C., USA.
- Graduate research work (2018) Machine learning algorithms in survival analysis and functional data analysis in genetics data.
- Student research work (2016-2017) Developing variable selection methods for high dimensional data.