In the news:
- UNMC Today: Academia and real life products: Chemical engineer finds perfect fit
- UNMC Today: Alcohol Center of Research-Nebraska awarded $8.8 million grant
- Associate professor Lauren Sauer, MSc, guest hosts NETEC Podcast Transmission Interrupted: "Pathogens in Pop Culture"
- Omaha World-Herald: Global Center's role grew during the pandemic, formed foundation of Project NExT
- Omaha World-Herald: February Health Matters: Climate change already impacting Nebraskans' health
- Omaha World-Herald: Heat mapping study revealed temperatures in eastern Omaha varied by 9 degrees
- UNMC Today: UNMC hosts Bangladeshi health delegation
- Midwest Messenger: Safety goggles: Virtual reality game teaches kids farm safety
- Nebraska Public Media: A hotter, drier future could change how we eat, how we breathe and where we get our water
- UNMC Today: Japanese delegation visits its ‘role model’ at UNMC
- Flatwater Free Press: Nebraska’s nitrate problem is serious. Two dozen experts say how they’d solve it.
- Flatwater Free Press: Nebraska’s nitrate problem is growing worse. It’s likely harming our kids.
- KETV: 'Impacts are already happening': Scientists mapping heat exposure inequity in Omaha
- Flatwater Free Press: Amidst rising heat, are redlined neighborhoods hotter than the rest?