Department of Epidemiology
College of Public Health
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Educational Institutions and Degrees Earned
- March 2012, MS (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad, Pakistan
- March 2010, BS (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad, Pakistan
Work and Research Experience
- Academic Research: Mapping Genes involved in Hereditary Hypotrichosis
- Subject specialist: Active class learning Project ( Curriculum Mapping with SE Consultants)
- Teacher: American Grammar School, Islamabad
- Teacher: Mashal Model School, Islamabad
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Ansar, Muhammad, et al. "A homozygous missense variant in type I keratin KRT25 causes autosomal recessive woolly hair." Journal of medical genetics (2015): jmedgenet-2015.
- Homozygous Disease Causing Mutations in the Human Hairless Gene. Sabba Mehmood, et al. Submitted for publication in Archives of Iranian Medicines Journal.