Department of Epidemiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
- 2008 - present, Pre-scholar- King Abdullah International Medical Research Center, National Guard Health Affairs
- 2004 - 2006, Marketing and continuous health education, [GSK]
- 2008, MS, Temple University
- 2004, BS, King Saud University
- I am interested in cancer epidemiology. My dissertation is specifically about screening, diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancer (CRC). Using data from privately insured population, I’m looking at CRC screening among rural and urban population. I’m also investigating the impact of travel-time on the stage at diagnosis. Among both rural and urban population, I wanted to understand surgical utilization among patients with metastatic CRC, surgical type used among rectal cancer patients and the overall hospital readmission and emergency department visits post CRC surgery.
- Aljadhey, H., Alyabsi, M., Alrwisan, A., Alqahtani, N., Almutairi, R., Tawil, E. A., . . . Murray, M. D. (2012). The Safety of H1N1 Vaccine in Children in Saudi Arabia. Drug Safety, 35(7), 555-561.