Department of Epidemiology
College of Public Health
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Educational Institutions and Degrees Earned
- August 2004, Master of Public Health (Epidemiology), North Sumatera University, North Sumatera, Indonesia
- December 2001, Bachelor of Public Health (Epidemiology), University of Indonesia, Indonesia.
Work and Research Experience
- September 2010 – July 2013, Research Fellow at the Center for Family Welfare (PUSKA UI), Faculty of Public Health, University of Indonesia.
- Research Fellow for HAPIE (Hospital Accreditation Impact Evaluation) Study in 9 Hospitals Class A in Indonesia under collaboration with Health Care Improvement Project - USAID (2012- 2013)
- Research Fellow for Independent Evaluation of Sister Hospital Program in East Nusa Tenggara Province (NTT) under collaboration with Australia Indonesia Partnership for Maternal and Neonatal Health/AIPMNH – AusAID (02/2013-05/2013)
- Researcher for Study of The Implementation of Jampersal (Free Delivery) Policy in Indonesia under collaboration with The World Bank Indonesia (01/2013 – 06/2013)
- Co-Principal Investigator for The Operational Research on Mobile Monitoring & Tracking of Maternal-Child Health System (m-PWS), with the Mercy Corps (09/2011 – 04/2013)
- Research Fellow in Baseline Survey on Child Nutrition Status in 3 Districts (Jayawijaya, Sikka, Klaten) - SEAMEO RECFON and UNICEF (10/2011 – 04/2012)
- Researcher in the Maternal and Neonatal Health Care System Strengthening in West Java Province, Indonesia (Development of Continuum of Care Model for MCH). The World Bank Indonesia (09/2010 – 08/2011)
- Researcher for Self-reliance of MCH Handbook in Indonesia, a study under collaboration with JICA Indonesia (06/2010 – 03/2011)
- June 2008 – September 2010, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – Health Services Program, USAID – Indonesia.
- Aug 2003 – May 2008, Research Fellow for the Center for Family Welfare (PUSKA UI) on Initiative for Maternal Mortality Programme Assessment (IMMPACT), Indonesia in collaboration with Univ. Aberdeen, Scotland.
Current Dissertation Work/Other research (if known)
- Graduate Research Assistant (2013-present), Department of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC), NE, USA.
- Patient-defined treatment success and preferences in stage IV lung cancer patients, a project funded by Patient-Centered Outcome Research Institute.
- Dissertation Research: Lung Cancer, Epidemiology, Public Health
Area of interest
Maternal, neonatal and child Health, monitoring and evaluation of health program, lung cancer, cancer studies.