Department of Epidemiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
Previous Educational Institutions and Degrees Earned
- BS Psychology, Loyola University Chicago
- MA Counseling Psychology, Adler School of Professional Psychology
- MPH Epidemiology, Loyola University Chicago
- Associations between mental illness and chronic disease
- Social influences of health behavior
- Health disparities in mentally ill populations
Previous Work and Research Experience
- Project Coordinator, Loyola University Medical Center
- Research Assistant, Northwestern University
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Loyola University, Department of Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology
- Rieke, K (2013). Association between anxiety and weight change in the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis. American Heart Association’s Epidemiology and Prevention/Nutrition, Physical Activity and Metabolism 2013 Scientific Sessions, New Orleans, LA.
- Rieke, K (2012). Postpartum depression and today’s society. Illinois Counseling Association 64th annual conference, Springfield, IL.
- Rieke, K (2011). Anxiety levels and caloric intake in restrictive and nonrestrictive eaters. Illinois Counseling Association 63rd annual conference, Skokie, IL.