Department of Epidemiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
Previous Educational Institutions and Degrees Earned
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, MBBS 2002 - 2008 Medicine
- Newcastle University, United Kingdom, MSc Public Health 2011-2012 Public Health
Previous Work and Research Experience
- FCPS (Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons) Part-II Postgraduate Trainee Physician in Medicine Unit-IV at Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC), Karachi, Pakistan..
- Cancer and infectious diseases.
- Asha Santosh, Hammad Bin Liaquat, Nagina Fatima, Sidra Liaquat, Mohammad Akhtar Anwar. “Chronic Pelvic Pain: A Dilemma” Journal of Pakistan Medical Association Apr 2010; 60(4): 257-60.