Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs, Associate Professor
Department of Epidemiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
- 2017-present, Associate Dean Academic and Student Affairs, University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Public Health, Omaha, NE
- 2017-present, Associate Professor, Department of Epidemiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Public Health, Omaha, NE
- 2013-2017, Associate Professor, Department of Preventive Medicine & Community Health, Robert E. Shope MD Professorship in Infectious Disease Epidemiology, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, TX
- 2012-2017, Graduate Program Director, Public Health Program, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, TX, Assistant Professor, Department of Preventive Medicine & Community Health, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, TX
- 2002-2006, Assistant Professor, Department of Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI
- 2002, PhD, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Epidemiology, Baltimore, Maryland
- 1993, MPH, University of South Florida College of Public Health, Community and Family Health, Tampa, Florida
- 1991, BA, Case Western Reserve University, Anthropology/Biology, Cleveland, Ohio
- Public Health Education
- Infectious Diseases
- Disease Prevention
- Xu G, Walker DH, Jupiter D, Melby PC, Arcari CM. A review of the global epidemiology of scrub typhus. PLoS Negl Trop Dis., 2017 Nov 22; 61(12): e01115-17.
- Brown HS 3rd, Wilson KJ, Pagán JA, Arcari CM, Martinez M, Smith K, Reininger B. Cost-effectiveness analysis of a community health worker intervention for low-income Hispanic adults with diabetes. Prev Chron Dis., 2012;9:E140.
- Baillargeon J, Snyder N, Soloway RD, Paar D, Baillargeon G, Spaulding AC, Pollock BH, Arcari CM, Williams BA, Raimer BG. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Prevalence and Mortality in a State Prison Population. Public Health Reports, 2009 Jan-Feb;124(1):120-6.
- Arcari, CM, Alter, MJ. Controversies in HCV transmission: from tattoos to barbershops. Hot Topics in Viral Hepatitis – Hepatitis transmission: current issues (part II) isse 11, 2008: 19-27.
- Arcari CM, Nelson KE, Netski, D, Nieto FJ, Gaydos, CA. No Association between Hepatitis C Virus Seropositivity and Coronary Heart Disease. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2006 Sep 15; 43(6):e53-6.