PhD Student, Graduate Research Assistant
Department of Health Service Research and Administration
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
- 08/2014, Present Graduate Research Assistant under supervision of Dr. Fernando Wilson (Associate Professor) in the department of Health Services Research and Administration, University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC), College of Public Health, Omaha, Nebraska
- 07/2013-06/2014, Research Assistant under Dr. Veerajalandhar Allareddy (Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Rainbow babies & Children’s Hospital, Case Western Reserve University), Cleveland, Ohio.
- 2012 Summer Internship under supervision of Dr. Allareddy (Oral & Maxillofacial Radiologist at the University of Iowa), Iowa.
- 2009 - 2010, Teaching Assistant, Business Academic Support Center, Cleveland State University (CSU).
- 2007 - 2008, Research Assistant, Brahmam Research Group, Chennai, India
- 2014-Present, PhD in Health Services Research, Administration, and Policy, University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC), College of Public Health, Omaha, Nebraska
- 2011-2013, Master of Public Health (MPH) with Health Policy and Management concentration., Texas A&M University System, Health Science Center, School of Rural Public Health, College Station, Texas
- 2008-2011, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Cleveland State University, Monte Ahuja College of Business, Cleveland, Ohio
- 2003-2007, Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering (B.Tech in E.C.E.) , SRM Institute of Science & Technology, Kattankulathur, India
- Quality of Care
- Access to Care
- Oral health outcomes
- Health services research and policy
- International Association for Dental Research (IADR)
- American Public Health Association
- Rampa S, Allareddy V, Asad R, Nalliah RP, Allareddy V, Rotta AT. Outcomes of invasive mechanical ventilation in children and adolescents hospitalized due to status asthmaticus in United States: a population based study. J Asthma 2014 Oct. PMID: 25295383.
- Allareddy V, Anderson IM, Lee MK, Allareddy V, Rampa S, Nalliah RP. Hospital-based emergency department visits in children with motor vehicle traffic accidents: estimates from the nationwide emergency department sample. World J Pediatr 2014 Nov. PMID 25410669.
- Allareddy V, Nalliah RP, Haque M, Johnson H, Rampa S, Lee MK. Hospital-based emergency department visits with dental conditions among children in the United States: nationwide epidemiological data. Pediatr Dent 2014 Sept. PMID 25303506.
- Allareddy V, Rampa S, Nalliah RP, Allareddy V. Longitudinal Discharge Trends and Outcomes Following Hospitalization for Mouth Cellulitis and Ludwigs Angina. Journal: Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology. PMID 25216950.
- Allareddy V, Asad R, Lee MK, Nalliah RP, Rampa S, Speicher D, Allareddy V. Hospital Based Emergency Department Visits attributed to Child Physical Abuse in United States: Predictors of in-hospital mortality.