Department of Health Services Research and Administration
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
- 2016–present Acting Deputy Director, Center for Health Policy, College of Public Health
- 2011–present Assistant Professor, Department of Health Services Research & Administration, College of Public Health, UNMC
- 2009–10 Consultant, Omaha, Nebraska
- 2007–09 Senior Planner, Department of Strategic Planning and Business Development, The Nebraska Medical Center
- 2004–07 Instructor, Department of Surgery, College of Medicine, UNMC
- 2002–04 Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Surgery, College of Medicine, UNMC
- 2001–02 Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Urology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- 1999–2000 General Practitioner, Hammoud Hospital University Medical Center, Sidon, Lebanon and Makassed General Hospital, Beirut, Lebanon
- MBA Healthcare Management, University of Nebraska
- MPH University of Nebraska Medical Center
- MD Kaunas University of Medicine, Lithuania
- BS Biology, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
Dr. Wehbi’s research interests focus on process improvement and measuring efficiency of health care services, health care quality management, role of strategic planning in health care organizations and governance, wellness programs evaluation, and health policy analysis.
- Zouladeny H, Dille I, Wehbi NK, Kim JY, Soliman AS. Epidemiologic and Clinical Profiles of Breast Diseases in Niger. (2015) Intl J Cancer Oncol 2(2): 1-6.
- Kim J, Wehbi N, Dellifraine JL, Brannon D. The joint relationship between organizational design factors and HR practice factors on direct care workers' job satisfaction and turnover intent. Health Care Manage Rev. 2014 Apr-Jun;39(2):174-84.
- Huang D, Casale GP, Tian J, Wehbi NK, Abrahams NA, Kaleem Z, Smith LM, Johansson SL, Elkahwaji JE, Hemstreet GP 3rd. Quantitative Fluorescence Imaging Analysis for cancer biomarker discovery: Application to β-catenin in archived prostate specimens. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2007 Jul;16(7):1371-81.
- Wehbi NK, Dugger AL, Bonner RB, Pitha JV, Hurst RE, Hemstreet GP 3rd. Pan-cadherin as a high level phenotypic biomarker for prostate cancer. Journal of Urology. 2002 May;167(5):2215-21.
- Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Board Certified in Healthcare Management
- Certified in Public Health by the National Board of Public Health Examiners
- American Public Health Association
- Public Health Association of Nebraska