Professional Certificates in Public Health
The UNMC College of Public Health recognizes that in the last decade, the need for more specialty trained public health professionals has grown dramatically. With this in mind, the College of Public Health has created many new non-degree certificate programs with curriculum designed specifically to provide working professionals with the knowledge and tools needed to enhance their public health practice.
The Certificate programs currently offered by the UNMC College of Public Health are:
- Certificate in Applied Biostatistics (online option available)
- Certificate in Emergency Preparedness (online option available)
- Certificate in Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health
- Certificate in Public Health (online option available)