We invite you to join us for our Admissions Informational Sessions!
Please Click Here to Register for the Informational Sessions
The informational sessions are open to any person (prospective students, pre-health advisors, career counselors, etc.) who wants to gain a greater understanding of the field of public health and all the opportunities for education and research in the College of Public Health at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
This event is intended to educate interested individuals about public health as an exciting career choice for the 21st century. Please plan to join us!
Session Date & Time
- 11:30 CST to 12:30 CST Thursday, May 19th, 2016
- Webinar from Your Personal Computer
Academic Programs in the College of Public Health
- Admissions: the Nuts and Bolts
- Question and Answer Period
- Please Click Here for the Informational Sessions