Assistant Professor of Radiology
Specialty: Abdominal Imaging and Breast Imaging
- Medical School: Creighton University School of Medicine; Omaha, NE
- Internship: Creighton Medical Center; Omaha, NE
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center
Certification: American Board of Radiology
Prostate, Breast, and Dynamic Pelvic MRI, Methods of Anxiety Reduction in Core Needle Breast Biopsy Procedures, Resident Education Perceptions in Practical Breast Instruction
- Hurd, E. Stanojevic, D., Pasupuleti, S., Deshmukh, A., Almeida, N., & Woodruff, M. A Curious Case of Chest Pain: Bilateral Coronary Arteriovenous Fistulas. Chest, 138(4_MeetingAbstracts), 96A-96A, 2010.
- Edney, E. Hepatic Intraductal Oncocytic Neoplasm. American Institute for Radiologic Pathology, 2015.
- Hurd, E., Yung, M., DeVries, M. Traumatic Gall Bladder Rupture. Abstract, Nebraska Radiologic Society Meeting. 2013.
- Edney, E., Harvey, C., Kunnathil, S. Pulmonary Nodule Biopsies: What is the optimal needle and nodule size? Abstract, Nebraska Radiologic Society Meeting, 2016.
- Edney, E. Virtual Colonography: Providing a Comfortable Patient Experience for Colon Cancer Screening. Nebraska Medicine Blogs. October 27, 2016.
- Daniel H. Miller, M.D., Nicholas Pflederer, Timothy Malouff, Don R. Nguyen, Elizabeth Edney, M.D., Edibaldo Silva-Lopez, M.D., Ph.D., William Hunter, M.D., Cam Nguyen, M.D. Analysis of Treatment Effectiveness and Complications Associated with MammoSite™ Breast Brachytherapy in Patients Treated at a Single Institution. Journal of Radiation Oncology,