Professor of Radiology and Vice Chairman
Specialty: Abdominal Imaging
- MD: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Internship: Wayne County General Hospital, Eloise, MI
- Residency: General Radiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center
Certification: American Board of Radiology
- Birch NC, Anderson JC. Epidermoid Cyst of the Testis. Consultant 43:137, January 2003.
- Mues AC, Chiou RK, Bradbury CL, Anderson JC. Long-term Survival of Urethral iverticular Cancer Diagnosed by Color Doppler Sonography and Treated with Radical Urethrectomy with Bladder Preservation. Submitted for publication. January 2004.
- Dunn K, Michael KK, Anderson JC. The Use of Ultrasound to Diagnose Heart Arrhythmias in the Fetus. Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography 20:155-159, May/June 2004.
- Johnson L, Michael KK, Anderson JC. Testicular Epidermoid Cysts: The "Bow Tie" Pattern of Laminated Tumors. Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography 20:162-167, May/June 2004.
- Mues AC, Chiou RK, Bradbury CL, Anderson JC, Broughton FL. Long-Term Survival of a Urethral Diverticular Cancer after a Bladder-Sparing Radical Urethrectomy. Journal of the Taiwan Urological Association 17:99-102, September 2006.
Sasson AR, Gulizia JM, Galva A, Anderson J, Thompson, J. Pancreaticoduodenectomy for suspected malignancy: have advancements in radiographic imaging improved results? American Journal of Surgery 192:888-893, 2006.