Assistant Professor of Radiology
- MD: University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Medicine; Omaha, NE
- Internship: Internal Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center; Omaha, NE
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT
Certifications: American Board of Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- 3D Modelling and Printing
- Cramer J, Rassner U, Hedlund G. Limitations of T2*-GRE and SWI in Characterizing Chronic Subdural Hemorrhage in Infant Victims of Abusive Head Trauma (AHT). 2016 Accepted for publication in the American Journal of Neuroradiology.
- Cramer J, Quigley E, Hutchins T, Shah L. 3D Spine Procedures. University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 2016. Published on iTunes Bookstore.
- Cramer JA, Eisenmenger LB, Pierson NS, Dhatt HS, Heilbrun ME. Structured and Templated Reporting: An Overview. Applied Radiology. Applied Radiology. August 2014; 18-21
- Cramer J, Mann H, Layfield LJ. AIRP Best Cases in Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation: Migrating Pericardial Cyst. Radiographics. 2014; 34:373–376.
- Cramer JA, Wiggins RH, Fudim M, Engelman ZJ, Sobotka PA, Shah LM. Carotid body size on CTA: Correlation with comorbidities. Clin Radiol. 2013
- Cramer J*, LaPlante J, Baskin H. Fundamental Chest Radiology. Practical Imaging, Salt Lake City, 2013. Published on iTunes Bookstore. [*Co-first authors] 2013
- AnatomyOne. Amirsys, Inc. Web. Authored 25 chapters for the “Clinical Insights” portion of the AnatomyOne product. Written at a level appropriate for medical students, typically covering clinical presentation, histology, diagnosis, and imaging. 2011