Assistant Professor of Radiology
- MD: University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Medicine; Omaha, NE
- Internship: Internal Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center; Omaha, NE
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT
Certifications: American Board of Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Subspeciality - Neuroradiology, 2016
- 3D Modelling and Printing
- AI-based radiology image analysis and segmentation
- Digital education
- Huff T, Ludwig P, Salazar D, Cramer J. Fully Automated Intracranial Ventricle Segmentation on CT with 2D Regional Convolutional Neural Network to Estimate Ventricular Volume. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. July 2019.
- Peckham M, Shah L, Tsai A, Quigley E, Cramer J, Hutchins T. C1 Posterior Arch Flare Point: A Useful Landmark for Fluoroscopically Guided C1–2 Puncture. American Journal of Neuroradiology. June 2018.
- Cramer J, Quigley E, Hutchins T, Shah L. Educational Material for 3D Visualization of Spine Procedures: Methods for Creation and Dissemination. Journal of Digital Imaging. June 2017.
- Heilbrun M.E., Cramer J, Chapman B.E. (2017). Structured Reporting: The Value Concept for Radiologists. Medical Radiology. Berlin, Heidelberg, Springer.
- Cramer J, Rassner U, Hedlund G. Limitations of T2*-GRE and SWI in Characterizing Chronic Subdural Hemorrhage in Infant Victims of Abusive Head Trauma (AHT). 2016 Accepted for publication in the American Journal of Neuroradiology.
- Cramer J, Quigley E, Hutchins T, Shah L. 3D Spine Procedures. University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 2016. Published on iTunes Bookstore.
- Cramer JA, Eisenmenger LB, Pierson NS, Dhatt HS, Heilbrun ME. Structured and Templated Reporting: An Overview. Applied Radiology. Applied Radiology. August 2014; 18-21
- Cramer J, Mann H, Layfield LJ. AIRP Best Cases in Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation: Migrating Pericardial Cyst. Radiographics. 2014; 34:373–376.
- Cramer JA, Wiggins RH, Fudim M, Engelman ZJ, Sobotka PA, Shah LM. Carotid body size on CTA: Correlation with comorbidities. Clin Radiol. 2013
- Cramer J*, LaPlante J, Baskin H. Fundamental Chest Radiology. Practical Imaging, Salt Lake City, 2013. Published on iTunes Bookstore. [*Co-first authors] 2013
- AnatomyOne. Amirsys, Inc. Web. Authored 25 chapters for the “Clinical Insights” portion of the AnatomyOne product. Written at a level appropriate for medical students, typically covering clinical presentation, histology, diagnosis, and imaging. 2011