Professor of Radiology
Specialty: Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Medical School: University of Otago School of Medicine, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Internship: Year 1 Junior House Officer: Tauranga Hospital, Tauranga, New Zealand; (Orthopaedic surgery, Emergency room, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics) and Year 2Surgical Senior House Officer: Auckland Hospital Board, Auckland, New Zealand (Emergency room, Anesthetics, ENT, Head injuries/Neurosurgery)
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, Auckland Hospital Board, Auckland, New Zealand
- Fellowship: Skeletal Radiology, Middlemore Hospital Auckland, New Zealand and University of Iowa, Iowa City,
Diagnostic Radiology Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
- Paget’s disease of bone
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Normal incidental findings on knee MRI.
- Mack-Shipman LR, O’Grady DM, Erickson JM, Walker CW, Moore TE, Burkman TW, Lane JT, Larsen JL. Heel ultrasonography is not a good screening tool for bone loss after kidney and pancreas transplantation. Clin Transplant 18:613-618, 2004.
- McCurdy WE, Moore TE. Imaging of hip fractures. Arizona Geriatrics Society Journal 9(3):9-10, 2004.
- Lane JT, Mack-Shipman LR, Anderson JC, Moore TE, Erickson JM, Ford TC, Stoner JA, Larsen JL. Comparison of CT and Dual-Energy DEXA Using a Modified Trunk Compartment in the Measurement of Abdominal Fat. Endocrine 27(3):295-299, August 2005.
- Berseth CL, Young RJ, Antonson DL, Ferguson PW, Murray ND, Merkel K, Vanderhoof JA, Moore TE. Neonatal and infant feeding: effect on bone density at 4 years. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition 41(1):88-93, July 2005.
- Waltman NL, Ott CD, Twiss JJ, Gross GJ, Lindsey AM, Moore TE. Bone mineral density and bone turnover in postmenopausal women treated for breast cancer. Cancer Nursing 31(3):182-190, May-Jun 2008.
- Waltman ML, Twiss JJ, Ott CD, Gross GJ, Moore TE, Berg K, Kupzyk K. The effect of strength weight training on bone mineral density and bone turnover in postmenopausal breast cancer survivors with bone loss: A 24 Month Randomized, Controlled Trial. Osteoporosis International 21 (8) 1361-1369. August 2010