Associate Professor of Radiology
Specialty: Interventional Radiology
- MD: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Internship: Internal Medicine; Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Aurora, CO
- Residency: Flight Surgery US Army Aeromedical Center, Fort. Rucker, AL
Diagnostic Radiology with six month fellowship in US & MRI; Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Aurora, CO
- Fellowship: Interventional Radiology Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Aurora, CO
- American Board of Radiology – Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Certification of Added Qualifications: Neuroradiology and Interventional Radiology
- KM Rak, WF Yakes, RL Ray, JN Dreisbach, SH Parker, JM Luethke, AT Stavros, DD Slater, and BJ Burke: MR Imaging of Symptomatic Peripheral Vascular Malformations. AJR 1992; 159:107-112.
- A Kane, P Neese, and DD Slater: Infrarenal atherosclerotic aortic web. AJR 1993; 160:665.
- Slater DD, Kunnathil S, McBride JJ, Koppala R. Pharmacology of Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs and Opioids. Semin Intervent Radiol 2010; 27(4): 400-411, DOI: 10.1055/s-0030-1267855
- Rathore B, Novotny J, Holdeman K, Gordon GI, Slater DD, Christy P, Csordas A, Johnson SW, Diab A, Paknikar S, Hankins J. Anatomical Barriers to Treatment of Malignant Liver Lesions with Yttrium-90 Microspheres. Poster presentation to New York and Greater New England chapter of Society of Nuclear Medicine. Oct. 2010.