Associate Professor of Radiology Vascular/Interventional Radiology Fellowship Director
Specialty: Interventional Radiology
- MD: Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, GA
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga, TN
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, Creighton University School of Medicine; Omaha, NE
- Fellowship: Angio and Interventional Radiology,University of Illinois College of Medicine Peoria Midwest Institute for Interventional Therapy
- Fellowship: Cross-Sectional Imaging including Cardiovascular MRI/CT and 3D Imaging Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Department of Radiology; Baltimore, MD
- Fellowship: Interventional Radiology Division of Cardiovascular Diagnostic and Interventional Laboratory Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Department of Radiology
- American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology Certificate
- American Board of Radiology Certification of Added Qualification Angio/Interventional
- Garg RP. Vargo CJ. Cui X. Kurtz DM Jr. “A [2Fe-2S] Protein encoded by an open reading frame upstream of the Escherichia coli bacterioferritin gene”, Biochemistry, 06/1996,Volume 35(20), Pages 6271-301
- Kandarpa K, Swichuk J, Vargo CJ, et al. Interventional Radiology. Book Chapter. Peripheral Vascular Disease and Intervention. 2007.
- Robertson H, Bok L, Vargo CJ, et al. Simulation in Radiology. Book Chapter. Endovascular Simulation. Oxford University Press. In press 2010.