The Procurement Department administers contracts for goods and services for UNMC according to the University of Nebraska Board of Regents Purchasing Policy. Some of the contracts include:
- agreement for lab equipment, supplies and chemicals
- a copier cost-per-copy program
- a campus procurement card program
- internal lease/purchase finance programs
- purchasing programs for medical/surgical products, office supplies and office furniture
- vending machine agreement.
In addition, the office issues and awards bids and provides service to customers regarding purchase orders, change orders, return and tracking of goods, and general information.
To reach the procurement department, call 402-559-5400.
To reach the accounts payable department, call 402-559-5250
For inbound shipments using any Freight company (UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, etc.), the following "ship-to" address should be used:
UNMC General Supply
**insert the department or employee name and campus zip**
601 South Saddle Creek Road
Omaha NE 68106
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Monday - Friday