- Scheduling an essential campus event/meeting with over 10 attendees? Review the UNMC Recovery Implementation Plan
- Meeting and Event Guidance: see page 13 of the Implementation Plan
- Complete and Submit the Event Request Form on page 19 to your Dean or Director for approval
- Once completed send to the Central Scheduling Office BEFORE submitting a room request.
Classroom and Event support is limited to due to reduced availability of Information Technology Enterprise AV Technicians. All users should be prepared to start Zoom meetings in classrooms and conferences.
- IT Support can be accessed by phone at 402-559-7665 during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday - 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday - 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Please be patient with the increased call volume.
- If you wish to cancel an academic course or academic activity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the cancellation information.
- If you are able to cancel meeting or event, please log-in to EMS and cancel the event. If you are unable to do so, please email email@example.com with your cancellation information.
- Need some ZOOM help? Check out the UNMC Zoom Page for an abundance of zoom tips and assistance!
- Faculty: Take a look at the Keep Teaching page in Canvas! This page has resources for converting your face-to-face teaching to the online learning environment.