UNeHealth is the contracting and fiscal arm for industry-funded clinical trials on behalf of University of Nebraska Medical Center. It is housed under Center for Clinical and Translational Research (CCTR), operating under the direction of Dr. Christopher Kratochvil, Chief Medical Officer for UNeHealth and Associate Vice Chancellor for Clinical Research.
Which Contracts Run Through UNeHealth
UNeHealth contracts include:
- CDAs (non-disclosure agreements)
- Clinical trial agreements involving investigational drugs or devices
- Master clinical trial agreements
- Compassionate use agreements
- Emergency use agreements
- PI-initiated clinical trial agreements
- Material transfer of drug related to patient-oriented research or compassionate use
Submit a New Contract
Email the following documents to the UNeHealth Contracts Office Associate, Amanda Leingang:
- Editable contract template from sponsor
- Contract Questionnaire
Your email communication with the sponsor may also provide valuable information to UNeHealth to help ensure timely negotiation.