Academic Records FAQs

Q. Can I retake a class to get a better grade?

It can vary depending on the program the student is enrolled; check with your program.

Q. How do I view my transcript?

Login to MyRecords using your UNMC NetID and password. Click Academic Records, then go to Links>Request Unofficial Transcript.

Q. What do I do if my registration is incorrect?

Contact your representative from the college first as correcting this varies from program to program.

Q. Do I have to apply to graduate?

Yes and there are deadlines. May commencement - February 10; August commencement - June 10; and December commencement -October 10. 

Q. How do I get certified for Veterans Benefits?

First meet with the VA certifying official located in the Student Life Center or call (402) 559-3123.

Q. What do I do if I find an error on my transcript?

Immediately call Academic Records. (402) 559-2151.