The UNMC College of Pharmacy has specific requirements and deadlines for many of the tasks listed on the Onboarding Main Page. There are also important additional steps that are required. Please examine the menu below thoroughly.
Reminder: Check your UNMC email account frequently for important onboarding information.
New College of Pharmacy students should wait until August to complete the One Source Background Check referenced on the Onboarding main page.
Once you have completed all of your courses, send official transcripts to UNMC at:
UNMC College of Pharmacy
986120 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-6120
You will need to send transcripts for any coursework that was not already sent to PharmCAS.
- Welcome to Our World- TBD. The P2 students will provide you with helpful information from a student's perspective.
- Orientation- Wednesday, August 18th - Friday, August 20th. All three days are mandatory.
- White Coat Ceremony- Friday, August 20th at 3pm. Formal ceremony welcoming you to the profession with the presentation of your white coat. Dress nicely. Family is encouraged to attend (possibly via livestream)
- BLS Training- Classes will be held August 21st. More details and sign up information to follow.
- First day of class- Monday, August 23rd
Additional details will be sent out via email this summer.