Part 1: Watch for Emails with Your UNMC Username and Password.
- Three to five days after you are admitted into your academic program, you should receive two emails.
- One email will have your UNMC Username. The other email will have your initial UNMC password, which you will need to change. You cannot access your UNMC email until you change your UNMC password.
- If you are unable to locate the emails, please call the IT Helpdesk at 402-559-7700.
Part 2: Change Your UNMC Password.
- After receiving both emails password, log into https://appstore.unmc.edu to change your password.
- If you have problems changing your password, please call the IT Helpdesk at 402-559-7700.
Part 3: Access Your UNMC Email.
- After changing your password, please go to the UNMC email access instructions.
- You will be prompted to log into the UNMC Intranet using your UNMC Username and Password to access the instructions.
Please check your UNMC email frequently.
- Your UNMC email account is the official means for receiving communication from UNMC. Students are accountable for reading and responding to their UNMC email account.
Questions? Please contact the IT Help Desk at 402-559-7700.