2021 SURP Applications Available November 1!
Thank you for your interesting in participating in University of Nebraska Medical Center Summer Undergraduate Research Program for 2021. Currently, we are having technological difficulties with selecting three programs in application. If you are interested with Child Health Research Institute or Pediatrics, please contact Channing Bunch via email email@example.com
- Personal Statement
- Unofficial Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendations
If one of the programs you wish to be considered for is the MD/PhD Program, please be sure to log back into your Dashboard and upload a PDF copy of your unofficial ACT/SAT score report. In addition, if you are a college freshman, be sure to upload your high school transcript under the Education History section of the application. Please email the MD/PhD Program contact, Jen Brady, if you need assistance.
Application Helpful Hints
- The application closes at 2/15/21 11:59pm CST.
- The deadline is the same for all departments and no department reviews applications until after the deadline.
- You can start the application and upload documents as you receive them and then apply at the deadline.
- All references are done online. Provide their contact information so they receive their email to upload their letters early.
- If we receive your reference after the deadline, the application is considered incomplete and will not be accepted.