SURP Housing Options

SURP does not provide housing for students. SURP recommends all students needing housing to contact Clarkson College as it is within walking distance to UNMC.  If you choose to live outside of Clarkson College you will need to provide your own transportation; UNMC will not provide transportation during the internship. To secure housing at Clarkson College, please see the contact information below and inform the coordinator you are with SURP and the department you are conducting research in.

It will be the responsibility of each department or student to contact their housing of choice, sign a contract, coordinate accommodations and facilitate payment.

*Please note this is not an exhaustive list of all expenses and amenities.

Clarkson College – 2017 rates

Student Housing Office
Residence Coordinator

Clarkson College Website

Clarkson floorplan 

Clarkson photoClarkson photoClarkson photo