Log into My Records using your NetID
There are two locations in which you may select payment options.
From the home screen or from the Student Accounts tab (located at the top of the home page)
On the right is a box titled Amount Due
- $ xxx.xx with a Pay button
- Payment Plan
- International Student Payment
Pay button, you will leave the dashboard to a secure third party website where you can pay using an e-check or credit card.
- e-check is a free service to you.
- Credit cards have a service fee of 2.75%
- If you are interested in signing up for a payment plan, the payment plan button will take you to Nelnet’s portal.
- You have the option to choose, 4 payments or 3 payments.
- You will provide either a bank account or a credit card.
- There is a $20 service fee for Nelnet in the first transaction.
- The first payment is due the day you sign up.
- All future payments will be on the 15th of each of the following months.
- They will automatically use your form of payment on the 15th, so if you sign up using a checking account, they will automatically take funds from that account on the 15th.
- There is a 2.7% fee if using a credit card, each transaction.
- There is no charge if using automatic withdrawal from your bank account.
- The system will automatically adjust your balance due if you should
- Receive additional financial aid
- If you drop a course
- If you add a course
- If you go into the portal and make additional payments not on the original payment plan schedule.
- If you do not have funds in your bank account, Nelnet will contact you three times, if no response/success, you will be removed from the payment plan and are expected to pay the balance in full at the time the payment plan is terminated.
UNMC offers the Western Union Global Pay for our international students giving the option to make payments in the currency of your choice without extra fees or delays.
- Pay your student account directly in full
- Choose a payment plan
- International students
Send checks made payable to UNMC to the following address:
984245 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha NE 68198-4245