The Office of Academic Records is located on the second level of Williams Science Hall. The office's services include:
- Creating and maintaining permanent records for current and previous students.
- Processing transcript requests and state licensure forms.
- Coordinating graduation ceremonies.
- Evaluating transfer credit and credit by exam.
State licensures are forms to be completed by UNMC and require the UNMC seal. These forms are provided by the student or state. There is no charge for this service. If transcripts are required, please click here and follow the directions for ordering your transcripts. Send forms to:
984230 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-4230.
Degree verifications do not require the UNMC seal. All verifications are completed by the National Student Clearinghouse for a minimal charge.
Resource Guide: Online Services Provided For UNMC Students
UNMC Academic Records is pleased to provide an array of online services:
- Print off a name change form
- View and print your grades through MyRecords
- File your degree application through MyRecords
- Request a transcript
- View and print your unofficial transcript through MyRecords
- Find graduation/commencement information