The Office of Academic Records is located on the second level of the Student Life Center (Center for Healthy Living). The office:
- Creates and maintains permanent records for current and previous students.
- Process transcript requests and state licensure forms.
- Coordinates graduation ceremonies.
- Evaluates transfer credit and credit by exam.
State Licensures are forms to be completed by UNMC and require the UNMC seal. These forms are provided by the student or state. Send form to: UNMC, 984230 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-4230. There is no charge for this service. If transcripts are required, please click here and follow the directions for ordering your transcripts.
Degree verifications do not require the UNMC seal. All verifications are completed by the National Student Clearinghouse for a minimal charge. Please visit the National Student Clearinghouse website.
Resource Guide for Online Services Provided For UNMC Students
UNMC Academic Records is pleased to provide you an array of online services.
- Print off a name change form
- View and print your grades through MyRecords
- File your degree application through MyRecords
- Request a transcript
- View and print your unofficial transcript through MyRecords
- Graduation/Commencement information