Find answers regarding accounts, tuition and taxes
The Student Accounts Office is committed to providing quality service to our customers. The responsibilities of the Student Accounts Office are:
- Billing tuition and fees to student accounts
- Collecting current and past due student accounts
- Processing refunds from student accounts
- Providing 1098-T tax statements
- Answering questions about items on student accounts
Convenient access through My Records
Much of the financial information that students need is accessible through My Records. There, students may:
- Request invoices on demand
- View amounts due
- Link to Nelnet to establish a payment plan
- Make international payments in foreign currencies
- View messages regarding account holds
- Find links for direct deposit, 1098T forms, and bills.
Log into My Records using your NetID, and follow the Student Accounts tab at the top of the page.