What to do if you have been sexually harassed?

What to do if you have been sexually harassed:

1. Any University student, employee, or other individual who seeks to report may contact the:
a. Title IX Coordinator:
Carmen Sirizzotti
University of Nebraska Medical Center
2010 Administrative Center
(402) 559.2710
b.University Police or Public Safety for assisting in filing a criminal complaint and preserving physical evidence;
Public Safety/Campus Security
4215 Emile Street
(402) 559.5111
c. Local law enforcement to file a criminal complaint
d. The University of Nebraska hotline is available for online reporting at EthicsPoint or by phone at 1.844.348.9584.
2. Additionally reports may be made to the Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights regarding an alleged violation of title IX by Visiting OCR Complaint Forms or Calling 1.800.421.3481